You are here
K2 Blackpearl Administrator
ASSYST is seeking a BPMS Administrator to support a federal client in their operations and maintenance of their SharePoint platform, blackpearl, and associated software/applications. This is a full-time salaried position in Sterling, Virginia.
- Demonstrated experience with technical design and best practices with K2 blackpearl 4.6.11 or higher and its integration with SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Demonstrated experience with installing and configuring K2 blackpearl 4.6.6 or higher successfully in a secure environment
- Demonstrated experience in K2 blackpearl administration, system monitoring, log analysis, performance analysis, and tuning
- Demonstrated experience with implementing K2 processes that utilize SharePoint, InfoPath, and K2 APIs and services
- Provide Tier 3 support for BPMS developers and end users of developed processes. Tier 3 support is defined as issues escalated by the CFTC Customer Support Center and/or BPMS developers for advanced remediation requiring experience with the BPMS administration interfaces and troubleshooting procedures. Support for Tier 3 issues is to be during regular Commission business hours, except for pre-arranged work to support business needs such as infrastructure changes to occur during non-business hours.
- Develop and implement K2 processes to support SharePoint collaboration solutions or custom applications.
- Assist CFTC development teams in utilizing the BPMS to support process automation initiatives as needed.
- Maintain all CFTC internal BPMS Production, Test, and Integrated Development environments.
- Troubleshoot issues to root cause and complete and/or coordinate fixes.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement incremental improvements to the BPMS platform and associated administration processes in collaboration with the COR.
- Identify and remediate security issues in concert with CFTC IT Security.
- Communicate with ODT technical staff (DBA, Systems Engineers, and Developers) to troubleshoot issues, facilitate problem resolution and to support upgrades and system enhancements.
- Maintain BPMS platform and process documentation.
- Provide periodic metrics as identified by the contractor and agreed to by the COR
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more, in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or applicable local law.