You are here
Training Requirements Specialist
ASSYST is looking for qualified applicants to fill an instructional position at Ft. Rucker, AL.
Responsible for the conduct of aviation specific Mission Command simulation training, practical exercises and the operation of advanced Mission Command simulation training systems and products (specifically CPOF, FBCB2 and TAIS) to support unit training in a collective and combined arms environment for Initial Military Training (IMT) and Professional Military Education resident and non-resident courses of instruction.
- Simulate the Army Mission Command System AMCS components that populate Aviation Tactical Operation Centers (Aviation TOC) and conduct training, research, analyses, and experimentation in highly realistic scenarios.
- Supervise practical work carried out by students and assists them on points of difficulty.
- Test students to evaluate their learning progress and evaluate effectiveness of instruction.
- Compile assessment reports regarding each student and produce reports detailing the student instruction.
- Assesse training requirements, develops alternatives for training methods, implement methods, and lead training efforts for selected options.
Qualifications: Education, Experience, Training, Certifications:
- Preferred Education/Training: Bachelor’s degree in field appropriate to training management is preferred but not required.
- Experienced use of the Army’s Mission Command Systems (specifically CPOF, FBCB2 and TAIS) is required.
- Currently have or be eligible to obtain a Secret level security clearance.
- Must be Army Instructor Training qualified.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.